Located in Barro Preto, traditional region of Belo Horizonte, the San Diego Express is close to big names in fashion, the Laffayette Forum, Legislative Assembly, renowned hospitals and more.
Colonized by Italian immigrants early last century, Barro Preto stands out in the urban landscape as a framework of reference points of the capital, as the church of San Sebastian, Motherhood Odete Valadares, the Hospital Felício Roxo, the Governor Forum Milton Campos and Raul Soares Square, geographical center of the city, designed by engineer Aaron Reis in French landscape style.
It offers good infrastructure, especially the banks, supermarkets, bars and restaurants, video stores, bakeries, shoe and haberdashery, as well as its proximity to the Central Market.
Being well-located is very good:
- Just 50 meters from the Metro Station Carlos Prates
- 2 km from the Minas
- 2 km from the Central Market
- 5 km from Expominas
- ../../../location.htm "target =" _ self "> 300 m Forum Lafayette 2 km from Cemig
- 1.3 km from Mater Dei Hospital of Avenida do Contorno
- 2 km from the bus
- 42 km from Confins Airport.